Month: April 2015
1. Discover where the money is: who are your ideal customers?
2. Create enough stimulus in your PRODUCTS and ADVERTS: VALUE vs FEATURES. Customers are looking for value not features. Give them what they want.
3. Beat the customer’s expectations. There’s no such thing as loyal customers. If you don’t meet your customer’s expectation, forget the loyal stuff.
4. First impression decides if the prospect will finally choose your product or services. Always WOW your customers and keep improving on the ways you serve them.
5. Tell the truth and build TRUST. Without trust, no customer will be willing to part his or her money in buying your product.
Click here to continue reading.
On March 21, 2015, Hotel Royal Damgrete, Umuahia Abia State wore a new look as men and women of all class and from all parts of Nigeria gathered to celebrate a landmark achievement made by one of the young rising Entrepreneurs who not only have created a golden niche for himself as a Writer, a Motivational Speaker and a Blogger, but also as an inspiration to younger generation. It is noteworthy that this is the first time in his life he was so honourably decorated by an organization that has great span of influence and coverage across the country.
Having helped thousands of Nigerians start up their businesses from scratch, thereby depopulating the streets of jobless youths, Symbol of Hope Media Concept, Publishers of Symbol of Hope Inspirational Magazine launched a poll where well meaning Nigerians, home and abroad nominated and voted Emenike Emmanuel, the CEO of Emchis Consulting, Founder of Aba is Good Online Magazine and Executive Director of Emchis Motivational Network immensely for Inspirational Award.
Speaking at the Occasion, the President of Symbol of Hope Foundation, Barrister Justice Uhuegbu thanked Emenike Emmanuel for his continuous effort in helping take jobless youths out of the street by teaching them how to become an Entrepreneur of excellence. He further advised him to use this award of recognition to inspire, motivate and encourage other young people to become Icon of Hope wherever they find themselves. In a similar speech, Mr Victor Chibueze, the Editor-in-Chief of Symbol of Hope Inspirational Magazine and the Project Supervisor of the Leadership Conference held the same day in Umuahia encouraged Emenike Emmanuel never to relent. He emphatically said that what is in him is something far bigger that what his physical stature could explain. He obliged to partner with him in seeing that his dreams are turned into realities.
In his response as the recipient of this Inspirational Award, Emenike Emmanuel thanked God for the honour accorded him and the great platform this award will take him to. He also thanked the organizers of the program, his friends and fans that nominated and voted for him even when he knew nothing about it, and promise to go extra mile in helping more Nigerians. In the memory of this Award, he will be launching two Programs, one targeted at Secondary Schools in Nigeria and another at Residents of Aba, Abia State.