30 THINGS I MUST DO BEFORE I AM 30
I came to realise that my decision today has a lot to contribute in making sure I am where I wish to be in the next 5 years. I also came to realise that before I am 30 years of age, there are levels of success I should have achieved. These things as I will be sharing with you here in today’s post has always being the drive behind every of my undertakings. These 30 Things are the basis why I do what I do. Each time I wake up in the night I stare at them, imagine their possibilities, identify the hidden risks and sacrifices attached to them and of course raise my faith to raise my bar of excellence.
I wouldn’t know if you have ever taken time to chart the course of your life in the next 5 years or 10 years. It is true it might look late but indeed it is never too late to start neither is it too late to win. If you can stand up in your mind today, look over the walls of limitations, you will realise that great heaps of opportunities has been waiting for you to explore.
One thing I am requesting of you today is that you allow these 30 Things that have always given me sleepless night because I want to achieve them before 30 to inspire you.
As I write this, I am not afraid neither am I in doubt if what I have planned to achieve before 30 will be mine or not. I am just over 100 percent sure I will achieve these things.
Now, without further delay, let me show you those 30 Things I Must Do Before I am 30.
1. Before 30, I must have known God better than I have ever done before
2. Before 30, I must have read my Bible cover to cover at least twice
3. Before 30 I must have become a Millionaire in dollars
4. Before 30 I must have published more than 5 books and several editions of my magazine
5. Before I am 30 I must have built the most visited business blog in Africa and by 40 I will beat the world record
6. Before I am 30 I must have had not less than 10 people in my payroll
7. Before I am 30 I must have built a Wisdom/Leadership Institute in Nigeria
8. Before I am 30 I must have had my MBA in Lagos Business School and Harvard Business School
9. Before I am 30 I must have been married
10. Before I am 30 I must have sponsored missionary work in several countries around the world
11. Before I am 30 I must sponsored not less than 5 persons on scholarship
12. Before I am 30 I must have been driving my third car and given out several cars
13. Before I am 30 I must dined with Presidents, Governors, Mayors and Senators
14. Before I am 30 I must have spoken on great platforms like TEDx and many others
15. Before I am 30 I must have been registered in National Speakers Association
16. Before I am 30 I must published more than 100 interviews of great personalities (including billionaires) in my blog.
17. Before I am 30 I must have co-authored a book with my Dad, Rev E. Emenike
18. Before I am 30 I must have positively impacted lives like no other
19. Before I am 30 I must have shared speaking platforms with some of my mentors and role models like Robert Kiyosaki, Les Brown, Fela Durotoye and many others
20. Before I am 30 I must have visited Israel on Pilgrimage
21. Before I am 30 I must have planted at least one Church
22. Before I am 30 I must have stopped working for money and started making money work for me
23. Before I am 30 I must have had over 10 solid channels of generating income
24. Before I am 30 I must have displaced the popularly known Footballer by name Emenike Emmanuel on the search engine, such that when you type Emenike Emmanuel again all you will see is mine before him
25. Before I am 30 I must have been actively involved in Nigerian politics
26. Before I am 30 one of my books must have made it to the New York Times Bestseller
27. Before I am 30 I must have read over 200 business books
28. Before I am 30 I must have over 10,000 articles written by me, with over 50,000 bloggers following my blog and over 100,000 likes on facebook and a regular seminar hosting capacity of over 10,000
29. By 30, I must have achieved a whole lot of things as though I am in my fifties
30. Before I am 30 I can be sure I have lived my life so far just being a blessing to you. Yes. I mean YOU.
What do you think about them? Do you believe these things are possible? Do you have a similar goal or are you still waiting to meet life unprepared? I urge you think big. Dream big. And dare big things. You are meant to be up not down. I believe you can, so don’t proof me wrong. Cheers…