How to Create, Manage and Multiply Wealth by Warren Buffett
Creating wealth is not what everybody has developed the commitment to do. If we are to count men who has imparted the world positively I’m sure Warren Buffett will make the list. Some of the things I admire so much about Warren Edward Buffett are his simplicity, love for his nation and humanity at large. Not only did he pledge to give away 99 percent of his wealth through charity in a foundation that isn’t his own, he has always demonstrated concern on the progress of America.
In today’s post, I want to share with you principles directly lifted from Warren Buffett’s Quotes that will help you create wealth, manage wealth and multiply. Whether you wish to multiply your money on investing or build a business that will last beyond your generation, this article is for you.
As a child Warren Buffett displayed a high level of interest in making and saving money. According to him, he went door-to-door selling Coca Cola, Chewing gum and sometimes weekly magazine. As a young man, he never undermined the place of career life. This I guess was what prompted him to apply to work for his Grandfather at his grocery store. As he grow much older at 15, he went into partnership with a friend to buy a Pinball machine which just in a month multiplied into several other pinball machine.
Everything he is today; the Oracle of Omaha, the Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway and reputable investor all became possible because of the way he created, managed and multiplied wealth. As we speak, Berkshire Hathaway employees over 288,000 people with numerous business subsidiary. In just a summary, we have all gathered them in these timely 12 quotes of his. Enjoy it.
1. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree long time ago.” – Warren Buffett.” – Warren Buffett
2. “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.” – Warren Buffett
3. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
4. “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1” – Warren Buffett
5. “It is better to hang out with people better than you. Pick associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you will drift that direction.” – Warren Buffett
6. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
7. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – Warren Buffett
8. A public opinion poll is no substitute for thought.” – Warren Buffett
9. “It is far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett
10. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” – Warren Buffett
11. “Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said; ‘too much of a good thing can be wonderful’.” – Warren Buffett
12. “The investor of today does not profit from yesterday’s growth.” – Warren Buffett