Warren Buffett Top Quotes
Before I show you the Top 25 Quotes on Business, Investing, Character, Wealth creation and multiplication from the world most respected investor, Warren Buffett, let me simply tell you who Warren Buffett is.
Popularly known as the Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffet was born on August 30, 1930. He is an American business magnate, Investor, Philanthropist and the Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered as the most respected successful investor of the 20th Century. According to Forbes list of billionaires, Warren Buffett has always being on the top list of wealthiest people in the world.
Today, we will not only be share from the wisdom of Warren Buffett, we will also share from the wisdom of a man like Benjamin Graham who contributed immensely in making Warren Buffett the billionaire he is today.
Without wasting much of your time again, let’s quickly get it down.
Here Are 25 Most Powerful Quotes From The World Most Respected Investor – Warren Buffett:
1. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree long time ago.” – Warren Buffett.” – Warren Buffett
2. “You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing.” – Warren Buffett
3. “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.” – Warren Buffett
4. “I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me.” – Warren Buffett
5. “Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked.” – Warren Buffett
6. “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.” – Warren Buffett
7. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
8. “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1” – Warren Buffett
9. “It is better to hang out with people better than you. Pick associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you will drift that direction.” – Warren Buffett
10. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
11. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – Warren Buffett
12. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” – Warren Buffett
13. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
14. “Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.” – Warren Buffett
15. A public opinion poll is no substitute for thought.” – Warren Buffett
16. “There seems to be some perverse human characteristics that like to make easy things difficult.” – Warren Buffett
17. “It is far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett
18. “We enjoy the process far more than the proceeds.” – Warren Buffett
19. ”Look at market fluctuation as your friend rather than your enemy, profit from folly rather than participate in it.” – Warren Buffett
20. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” – Warren Buffett
21. “The investor of today does not profit from yesterday’s growth.” – Warren Buffett
22. “Your premium brand had better be delivering something special, or it’s not going to get the business.” – Warren Buffett
23. “Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.” – Warren Buffett
24. “Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said; ‘too much of a good thing can be wonderful’.” – Warren Buffett
25. “Today people who hold cash equivalents feel comfortable. They shouldn’t. They have opted for a terrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is certain to depreciate in value.” – Warren Buffett