Today I want to share with you Top 15 Quotes by Bill Gates that will inspire and motivate you to start performing at your very peak.
But before I do that let me tell you few things about Bill Gates. Bill Gates was born on October 28, 1955. He grew up to become a multi-billionaire through his company called Microsoft Corporation, which he co-founded with Paul Allen.
While he was still at Harvard university, he predicted his financial future by telling his professor that he will become a Millionaire at 30 but as things worked out with him, he was able to become a Billionaire at 31 which is to mean, he made extra 999 million dollars beyond his expectation. (This is what Les Brown called landing among the stars while shooting for the moon).
As at September 2013, Bill Gates net worth was $72billion. As I write now he is still the highest Philantropist in the world. He gives out billions of dollars every year through the foundation he runs with his wife Melinda.
Powerful and Life-transforming Quotes by Bill Gates:
1. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”
2. “I failed in some subjects, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.”
3. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
4. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.”
5. “Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.”
6. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
7. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you will end up working for one.”
8. “Life is not fair; get used to it.”
9. “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
10. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure.”
11. “I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.”
12. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learnig.”
13. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.”
14. “Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.”
15. “I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.”
These quotes can be called Billionaire quotes.
Let me know what you think about these Bill Gates’ quotes by leaving a comment behind.