Month: December 2013
Any time you’re privileged to see a new day, here are Top 15 Powerful
Motivational Quotes to assist you have a great day.
Top 15 Life-changing Motivational Quotes to Start a New Day
1. “If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.” – King Solomon
2. “You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” – Donald Trump
3. “Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.” – Stephen Kaggwa
4. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
5. “Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.” – Thomas Jefferson
6. “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” – Henry Ford
7. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “You can’t learn to swim, exercising on the beach.” – Ronald Cohen
9. “Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “Success comes when preparation meets opportunity.” – Henry Hartman
11. “Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of
imagination.” – Oscar Wilde
12. “Until you discover where you missed it, you can never know where to find it. – Emenike Emmanuel
13. “Formal education will make you a living. Self education will make you a fortune.” – John Rohn
14. “Once you are facing in the right direction, all you need to do is put one foot forward.” – Zen Saying
15. “The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
These powerful motivational quotes has got the capacity to help you see every new day from a different perspective where it will be demanded of you to make your own awesome contribution.
Tell me, which of these quotes thrilled you most? You can go ahead to Reblog it, share with friends and leave your comments.
The multi-billion dollar oil mogul has the following to say about creating, managing and multiplying wealth. This philosophy of his made him the person he is.
1. “Once you have made it, you will understand that any business is limited in the challenges it offers. You will want and need other games to play, so you will look ffor other ventures to hold your interest.”
2. “Patience; this is the greatest business asset. Wait for the right time to make your moves.”
3. “Build wealth as a by product of your business success. If wealth is your only objective in business, you will probably fail.”
4. “Seek advice on risk from the wealthy who still take risks, not friends who dare nothing more than a football bet.”
5. “You must take risks both with your own money or with borrowed money. Risk taking is essential to business growth.”
6. “To build wealth today, you must be in your own business.”
7. “I have no complex about wealth, I have worked very hard for my money, producing things people need.”
8. “Buy when everyone else is selling and hold when everyone else is buying. This is not merely catchy slogan, it is the very essence of successful investments.”
9. “Money is like manure. You have to spread it aroundd or it smells.”
10. “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.”
11. “If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s bank’s problem.”
12. “Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour and you’re just sitting still.”
13. “If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.”
14. “To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about the business.”
15. “The employer generally gets the employees he deserves.”
16. “No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or ‘get rich’ in business by being a conformist.”
17. “In times of rapid change, experiences could be your worst enemy.”
Why is Network Marketing Business the best choice of business to start with for someone who is moving into the world of business for the first time? Why is most of our Millionaire Mentors always recommending us to start with Network Marketing? As one may ask; what’s in it for me? Well, I may not be able digest all the benefits of network marketing in just an article but I have done a great job to make it as concise as possible.
However, I must sincerely apologize for the fact that I won’t be recommending any of the Network Marketing companies to you but you can go ahead to make your research and if their terms and conditions are okay with you, you can ride on with them.
Before I tell you the reason why most Conference Speakers in the area of business recommend network marketing to people who are indicating interest to start up a business for the first time or people who are experiencing business fluctuation, let me give you a brief explanation of what Network Marketing Business is.
Network Marketing is a method of marketing that utilizes independent representatives to reach potential customers that a company otherwise would not reach with traditional online or offline marketing methods. That’s to mean, it cuts across the boundaries of offline and online marketing.
Just like every other businesses, it has its risks and opportunities. Failure to master its simple rules, you are bound to experience slow sales until time catches up with you – making fortune to move away from you. However, I am not saying that to frighten you but to help you get prepared on time because Henry Hartman was right when he said that; “success comes when preparation meets opportunity.”
Benefits of Becoming a Network Marketer
1. Network marketing business offers you a life-changing business education
Network marketing is not one of those forms of formal education that leaves a person as a corporate slave. It has the capacity of teaching you as a starter the fundamental business skills necessary in starting and running great enterprise.
2. Network marketing business teaches you the theory and practice of selling.
With network marketing you can learn the number one business skills in the world which is sales skills at no expensive rate.
3. Network marketing is the best form of business for those who want to move from being Employees and Self-employed into Business owners and Investors.
With all the leadership skills you can acquire as a Network marketer, it will be an insult on your person if you don’t move into the ‘B’ and ‘I’ quadrant.
4. Network marketing business gives you an opportunity to raise capital for the business you wish to start.
With just your mouth, your integrity, locomotive, your website (or just the free blog) etc, you can start earning good money from network marketing. It is one of the best ways to start from scratch if you can get someone who will trust you enough to give you products on credit.
5. In Network marketing business you are developed into becoming a leader who has the capacity to influence others through teaching them by example – helping them fulfill their life’s dreams and aspirations.
6. In Network marketing business people are not there to compete with each other like they do in other forms of businesses.
This is a great advantage to fresh starters which other businesses can’t offer. Since the individuals who are in it are not there for the purpose of competing with each, what do they do should be the question that comes to mind. Actually, from the much I have experienced and still experiencing, in network marketing we inspire excellence in each other by helping everyone as much as we can get to the top.
It is a form of business worth investing one’s time to because the more you try to help others rise, the more you are helping yourself. This is why it is considered as the best kind of business for people who like helping people.
7. Network marketing business most importantly will teach you how to work for wealth instead of working for money.
Having said that, it is not a get-rich-quick business. With Network marketing business you are sure of building enormous wealth at the long-term. So, if your plan is as good as mine to become a billionaire in this life, then you need the training proceeds from network marketing.
To become a good success in this business you must build your financial and emotional intelligence.
Building a great business is not easy. It needs more than having a good product, a reputable ambient and elegant service personnel.
Don’t forget I told you we have 7 Business Strategies needed if you want to make it big. You can choose to either apply them or ignore them. In Part One and Two which I published previously, I listed out five of those Business Strategies and in this article today, I will be discussing the last two which are very important. So, do yourself a favour to read it, act on them and see your business grow in great dimensions.
Let’s check it out… I hope you are resonating with me?
6. Be Motivated By Both Your Success and Failures in the Past
Everything that happened to you in the past whether success or failure has a way it could help you make it BIG in business. Thomas Edison discovered that every single step he missed in getting the right result showed him one more way it won’t work. This is all about PERCEPTION. People see things as who they are, not as things are.
Dr Theodore Levitt in his article entitled; “The Managerial Merry-go-round”, which was published in Harvard Business Review confirms that people gather and evaluate information (both positive and negative) based on the kind of person they are. Those their persons distinguish them either as systematic thinkers, intuitive thinkers, receptive thinkers or PERCEPTIVE THINKERS. Knowing the area you are good helps you use it to grow your business.
Finally, we are in the last and most important business strategy – which if you don’t have it, every other strategies are not guarranteed. So, what could this strategy be?
7. The God Factor
The God factor tells us the effect of grace, oil of favour and the anointing. With God, revelation into untapped business ideas are assured. God directs your step, leads into meeting a great customer and if you comply with your role of the convenant, you are sure of security.
I hope this article met you in good standing? Help someone to grow in business by sharing this.
Do you know that the wealthy, especially those of them from the Jewish origin spend more time reading the scriptures daily than they do to some other activities? As I wondered why this was so I came to discover that there were more proven truths contained in the Holy Bible to help a man become wealthy in life than it could be found any where else in the world. These TRUTHS made King Solomon exceptional. And by imbibing them today, it can also make you extremely wealthier.
Let’s have them:
1. “Those who love money will never have enough. How absurd to think that wealth brings true happiness.”
2. “A greedy person tries to get rich quick, but it only leads to poverty.”
3. “Develop your business first before building your house.”
4. “A little extra sleep, a little more slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest and poverty will pounce on you like a bandit; scarcity will attack you like an armed robber.”
5. “Never slander a person to his employer. If you do, the person will curse you, and you will pay for it.”
6. “If you fail under pressure, your strength is not very great.”
7. “Don’t envy sinners, but always continue to fear the LORD. For surely you have a future ahead of you; your hope will not be disappointed.”
8. “Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity, but hasty shortcuts lead to poverty.”
9. “If you are too lazy to plow in the right season, you will have no food at the harvest.”
10. “Intelligent people are always open to new ideas. In fact, they look for them.”
11. “Work brings profit, but mere talk leads to poverty.”
12. “Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows.”
13. “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become q slave.”
14. “Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be.”
15. “But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
16. “Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one; they get a better return for their labour.”
17. “Finishing is better than starting. Patience is better than pride.”
18. “Whatever you do, do well. For when you go the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom.”
19. “If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.”
20. “Do for others what you would like them to do for you. This is a summary of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.”
Do you know other Biblical quotations that could be helpful to a person who wants to start or manage a business? Share with us.
Have you ever asked yourself why it is not every Entrepreneur who are successful even in the same field of business. The entrepreneurial skills you possess and how interested you are to become successful is vital in living the life of your role models.
In just few points I will list out skills needed to make an entrepreneur successful. These skills made Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, Richard Branson and the rest of them highly successful. If you can outline and master them I can assure you that you can be successful in a shortwhile.
These Entrepreneurial skills of successful are;
1. Sales skills
According to Rich Dad, sales skill is the number one skill for any entrepreneur who wants to be successful. If you possess this skill, you can sell any product to anybody at any price. In case you are enterprising with your talent, learning how to sell it is also pivotal.
2. Communication Skills
There’s absolutely no communication if people don’t understand what you say. As an entrepreneur we are always sending and receiving information. Successful entrepreneurs are good communicators.
3. Personal Skills
Personal skills are the individual abilities every entrepreneur must possess in order to be successful. Most times we see it expressed as habits or character. Some of the foremost personal skills are reputation, honesty, confidence etc. Warren Buffett said; “it takes 20years to build a reputation and only five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that you will do things differently.”
4. Leadership skills
To become a successful entrepreneur, you must possess the trait of a leader. A leader knows the way, leads the way and follows the way.
5. Self Motivation Skills
An entrepreneur whose aim is success is not only motivated by outward activities but mostly by inward inspiration. Successful entrepreneurs talk themselves to the top. If you can’t talk yourself up you can’t make it as an Entrepreneur.
6. Negotiation skills
You can read up details at Entrepreneur’s Guide to Contract.
Overcoming business failure is easier today than it use to be in the past. Since they are men who rose from failure to success in business around us is an indication that you too can make it.
1. “If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been.” – Robert H. Schuller
2. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
3. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Michael Jordan
4. “Take a risk to start a new business even if you are still working part-time.” – Emenike Emmanuel
5. “The greatest failure in life is to stop trying.” – Napoleon Hill
6. “To avoid failure is to limit accomplishment.” – Will Rogers
7. “All my successes have been built on my failures.” – Disrael Benjamin
8. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
9. “Failure is not a resting place. It is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
10. “A failure establishes only this: that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.” – Bovee
11. “I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
12. “Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.” – Louis Boone
13. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavour.” – Truman Capate
14. “Failure can either be a stepping stone to success or a stumbling stone to defeat.” – Ron Holland
15. “If you are not failing, you are not growing.” – H. Stanley Judd
16. “Sheer persistence is difference between success and failure.” – Donald Trump
17. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam.” – Winston Churchill
18. “Just build things and find out if they work.” – Ben Silbermann
19. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
20. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson