Are you seeking for the right button to push and the secret of success will be unveiled to you? Let me share with you the Top Secrets of Success as stated by Bill Newman.
Who is Bill Newman?
Dr Bill Newman is a distinguished Australian speaker whose wealth of knowledge has being shared through his books, articles and radio and TV programs.
1. Seek and seize opportunities. Great chances and challenges don’t always come giftwrapped
2. Channel your passion into your profession
3. Persist and persevere. Overnight success is a myth
4. Be inquisitive. Read widely outside of your field. Ask questions and turn things inside out
5. Be optimistic. Things aren’t always as hard to accomplish as you expect
6. Learn to get along with people. Make people like you
7. Learn to exhibit more patience than any other person you know
8. Respect other people’s opinions and ideas
9. Be humble
10. Be loyal
11. Cultivate cheerfulness
12. Work hard
13. Find your own particular talent
14. Be big
15. Be honest
16. Learn to think problems through. Don’t give up. If you don’t get the answer today, go back to it tomorrow. Discipline your mind to the thought that anything given you to decide, presupposes your ability to solve it. Sufficient thought will bring the proper solution in due time.
17. Learn to put yourself in the other’s place. There are two sides to every dispute and yours is not necessarily the right one. Keep an open mind, no matter how personal the point is.
18. Live with enthusiasm
19. Don’t let your possessions possess you
20. Don’t worry about your problems
21. Look up to people when you can – down to no one
22. Don’t cling to the past
23. Assume you full share of responsibility in the world
24. Strive to be happy and enjoy life
25. Depend on God
Success in life and business only goes to the person who has the courage to dream, the ability to organise and the strength to execute.
Has any of the secrets been relevant to you? Share your experience with us.